Receiving tuition through Gwent Music brings with it a host of benefits to both schools and pupils. Though our extensive quality assurance programme, we are able to ensure that the quality of our teaching is of a high standard. All of our tutors are interviewed, monitored and fully DBS checked.
They benefit from the high focus which we place on developing the quality of teaching and learning and are able to call upon a wide range of resources, teaching materials and expertise to enhance the quality of their work. The standards which our pupils achieve both individually and collectively speak for themselves. Over 1,500 students enter external music examinations annually, and regularly achieve a pass rate of over 98%.
As a part of our instrumental tuition services to schools, we offer the choice of individual or group instrumental tuition. Schools and pupils also benefit from:
- written reports on pupil progress
- centralised entries for national music examinations
- instrument purchase and loan schemes offering substantial educational discounts
- when available, free instrument loan to pupils
- access to Music Centre activities
- access to Greater Gwent Ensembles (by invitation)
If you would like to book an appointment or have any further queries please contact us