Gwent Music Charges
Please view our terms and conditions before completing enrolment.
- Children are taught in groups of between 2 and 4 children for 20 to 30 minutes each week depending on numbers and the mix of standards and instruments.
- Tuition is available on a wide range of instruments.
- 34 sessions will be delivered over the school year.
- The cost for small group tuition is payable in 3 installments of £65 per term.
- Individual tuition is also available at a cost of
- £130 per term for 20 minute weekly sessions or
- £195 per term for 30 minute weekly sessions.
- These charges apply for the academic year 2020/21.
- It may be possible, subject to availability, for your child to borrow a Gwent Music instrument.
Charges directly to Schools
|Individual and small group tuition:|
|Per day (5hr:30m)||£170.00|
|Whole Class Projects:|
|Instruments provided by school||£36.50|
|Gwent instruments provided||£49.50|
|Music Therapy per hour||£47.50|
|Music Intervention per hour||£37.00|
|Creative Learning Recital||£182.50|
Music Centre & Ensemble Charges
|1 Group||2 Groups||3 Groups||4+ Groups|