Service Level Agreement (test)
We will agree an annual Service Level Agreement with each school. This can be either on a Financial (April to March) or Academic Year (September to August) basis. This specifies the type and duration of tuition required, and the number of sessions per term, and the costs of provision. The services are delivered in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions:
- Gwent Music shall provide to the Client the music support Services and Client will pay the Termly Charges as detailed in the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Variations in service
- Following the execution of the Agreement, variations in Services shall only be made with the agreement of both parties in writing, preferably by e-mail.
- The parties may agree mutually to vary the Services.
- Client may cancel or amend all or part of the Services having given twelve school weeks’ written notice.
- Client may cancel or rearrange a single session on provision of a minimum of 7 days’ written notice. This includes cancellations for inclement weather and industrial action. Where 7 days’ notice is not given for cancellation for any reason, the session will be charged in full.
- Gwent Music will assign tutors to schools in order to maximise continuity between Primary and Secondary schools within school clusters, and with the associated Music Centre activities provided by Gwent Music.
- Payments for services will be due termly in advance. Any adjustments arising from variations or cancellations will be credited or debited to the following term’s bill. Payments for Newport City Council Clients will be made via internal journal transfer. All other Clients will be by debtor invoice.
- All sums payable under this agreement are exclusive of VAT which may be payable in addition to all charges.
- Any dispute arising from this agreement, which cannot be settled between the two parties, shall be referred to the relevant Director of Education via the Gwent Music Joint Committee.